Areas of practice
- Financial services
- Insurance law
Elizabeth was admitted to practice as a solicitor in 2012.
Prior to being called to the Bar, Elizabeth acted for a number of prominent life insurers and fund trustees in disputed life insurance claims commenced in the Supreme Court and District Court of NSW, QLD and WA. Elizabeth has provided complex advice work across the financial services space in relation to litigation, the Insurance Contracts Act 1984, and, complaints made to the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (now the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)).
- Senior Associate, TurksLegal (2017-2018)
- Associate, HWL Ebsworth Lawyers (2015 – 2017)
- Solicitor, TurksLegal (2013-2015)
- Tipstaff to the Honourable M J Finnane QC, Dust Diseases Tribunal and District Court of NSW (2012-2013)
- Juris Doctor, University of Sydney (2011)
- Master of Health Science (Child and Adolescent Health), University of Sydney (2007)
- Bachelor of Science (psychology), University of Sydney (2006)